Friday 9 September 2011

Crafty Friday Afternoon

It's my mum's birthday next Thursday 15th September and I am having a go at handcrafting something for her as a present...I can write it on the post because I know for sure she will not be reading my blog!

This is a picture at the start of my project:


Do I hear you say...it looks just like a folded brown paper bag and some ribbons?! Well, it's 3 folded brown paper bags actually! And yes, I am going to use them to make something special, wait and see!

I will leave you with this Friday tease and a meow from Milly the Cat! (not mine unfortunately, I wish she was though, she is so affectionate!)


Hope you all have a very rock n roll weekend!

2 comments:

  1. hey ma ci sono anche io!!! e mi stavo perdendo il tuo nuovo progetto! in bocca al lupo e....play loud!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ma certo che ci sei anche tu, non mi perdo mai un post! Grazie mille per il supporto!!!

    ReplyDelete