Thursday 8 September 2011

My Shop is Live!

I am so excited...and I just can't hide...I am about to set my Etsy Shop live today listing my firts items for sale!!!

To start with, there are some pretty Handmade Personalized Name Pictures, the ones below were made for two gorgeous pricesses...I think they are just so cute, it was hard to say goodbye to them once they were ready!



This is not just ideal to celebrate the birth of a new baby, a christening or any special birthday, think about a special gift for your Mum or just spell the word “Love” to hang over your bed.
Or why not spell “Home” and display in your hallway? The possibilities are endless!
I use heavyweight, die-cut chipboard letters to spell your chosen Name or Word, and then decorate the pictures with cute embellishments such as rhinestones, ribbons, felt hearts, flowers and pretty stickers.

Stay tuned for more handmade rock n roll!

No comments:

Post a Comment