Tuesday 13 September 2011

New Handmade Rock n Roll!

I have added my handmade buttonholes to my Etsy shop today. I think these blossoms are one of my favourite things to make and I am already thinking of a few ideas on how to use them on other products and occasions, why limit them just for weddings?

I first made these for my own wedding last year because despite every girl’s love for fresh flowers, I just wanted something as a keepsake to cherish forever after my special day.
Here you can see my dad and my husband proudly wearing them!



Each blossom is hand created by me to make a lightweight and unique piece. I use buttons, accents, leaves, beads, pearls and other cute little findings.


Many different looks and sizes can be created, I can make them to match any colour or style you have in mind.

I cannot wait to get my first custom order!






No comments:

Post a Comment