Wednesday 28 September 2011

Summer in Autumn

I have been off in the sunshine with my hubby in the last few days, sorry I have not been writing! It's like summer has just arrived here in Manchester, since Sunday afternoon we have been blessed with glorious sunshine and high temperatures - well, high for England, but I am not complaining!



Hubby has a week off work so he couldn't have been luckier! And as his loyal wife I am keeping him company, it's a tough job but someone's got to do it!

It's not been all fun and games though, as Hubby is also my business partner we have been brainstorming on a few greeting cards series that I am looking to work on really soon...and can you think of a better way of doing that than sitting in a beer garden in the sun?!



I know what you are thinking...that our session couldn't have been much productive...however it has been the opposite, we are full of ideas for a rock and roll collection of cards and I cannot wait to start working on it as soon as possible!

No comments:

Post a Comment