Saturday 1 October 2011

Handmade Collage Wall Art

Just added two new items to my shop...I did make these some time ago but never had chance to take some pictures to show you, I finally took the time today and here they are!

soft pink & green

darker pink tones

My creations usually come from the need to make something unique as a gift to a special friend or dearest family member. Sometime instead I just feel like refreshing my home décor with something I know I am not going to find mass produced on the high street.


I use heavyweight, die-cut chipboard letters and patterned paper then decorate with pretty embellishments such as rhinestones, ribbons, hearts, flowers, stickers. No two pictures are the same!
This cute collage would look lovely displayed in your kitchen, hallway or conservatory, otherwise why not treat someone you love?
You can buy these here: http://www.etsy.com/shop/IlariaRocks
Thanks and happy weekend x

No comments:

Post a Comment