Thursday 17 November 2011

Tidy Thursday - My Dream Studio

I don't know about you, but I am always looking for new ways of organizing, tiding and storing.
There are always bits and bobs round the flat because they don't really have a place of their own...or even the essential things, sometimes they are never easy to reach!

So I have been looking for some inspiration on how to improve storage, especially by recycling things like tins, jars, boxes...just wanted to share some of them with you.

great way to reuse tins!


see everything at a glance

I dream of having my own little corner where to craft, all nice and tidy, in a bright lit room, but at the moment I'll have to make do in the living room, on the dining table. One day hopefully I will have my own studio and work place, for now I keep dreaming looking at these pictures!



A cupboard like this one would be ideal to hide everything when craft time is over!

No comments:

Post a Comment