Saturday 3 December 2011

Happy Birthday To Me!

Oh yes, it's that time of the year again! It is probably one of the only days of the year when I like to wake up early to make the most of the day, and cos it's a Saturday I plan to celebrate the whole weekend!

I have already received some great pressies this morning, I am a very lucky girl!


I got a Cath Kidston notebook, I will use it for some special project...then it was the turn of the Great British Bake Off recipe book, I just can't wait to start baking! And last but not least, a set of 4 gorgeous teacups by Cath Kidston, simply beautiful.


After a breakfast of tea and scones I am going to have a lazy morning then I will be getting ready for a special treat, hubby is taking me to Michael Caines' restaurant for lunch, how exciting!

Just wanted to say thanks to everyone for your kind words and wishes, thank you loads!

No comments:

Post a Comment