Thursday 1 December 2011

It's an owl obsession round up!

I recently found myself with a new obsession: after badges and brooches and may other things, here comes the owl! Anything from owl shaped bags to earrings, necklaces and rings, owl themed notepads and cards and many more! I am seriously considering starting collecting...hope Santa is reading :-)

I have been lucky enough to stumble across a blog full of love for the owl and anything owl: My Owl Barn  is the place to be if, like me, you are fond of all things owl.

Is it those big eyes or the cute little beak, I just don't know, all I know is that I am in love with them! This is why I have been busy on Pinterest pinning  a round up of my favourite Christmas owls, and I wanted to share it with you because...owl rocks!

Ready...steady...owl!
























No comments:

Post a Comment