Saturday 31 December 2011

Last freebie of 2011: Owl Lover calendar

Hello everyone, how was your Christmas? Hope it's been a rocking one!

Now it's nearly time to say goodbye to 2011, so I wanted to finish the year with a free calendar offered by one of my favourite blogs, My Owl Barn.

The beauty is that there are 45 different artworks made by 45 international artists, so you can choose your favourite 12 pictures to create your personalised calendar.

You can download your calendar here.

This is also my last post for 2011. Thanks to everyone who has been supporting me, reading me, listening to me, all my friends and family, thank you for making 2011 a year to remember.
These are the artworks I chose for my calendar. Which ones will you choose? Enjoy!

January by Yoon See

February by Petra Boase
March by Night Owl Paper Goods

April by Tracey Long
May by Julia Hartling
June by Liau Kwee Eng
 

July by Penelope & Pip
August by Suzy Ultman


September by Caro Celis

October by Phoebe Eason
November by Christine Pym
December by Stephanie Coleman


No comments:

Post a Comment