Wednesday 7 November 2012

"Ask Your Bridesmaid" Ideas

So the time has come to tell your bridesmaid/s your decision: here are some really cute ways of doing so if you are up for something a bit different. 

A simple but effective card personalised with a picture of you two during a holiday you spent together.











A card with a cute rhyme and an added gift, personalised with the bridesmaid initial, which she can wear on the day.



An alternative to a card why not give this vintage hankerchief, it will come useful on the day when the tears start flowing!



If you are really looking for something extra special, why not put together a box full of mementos like pictures, keepsakes, and instructions about the day.



I remember asking my bridesmaid Emma at Christmas, I gave her a copy of the book  "The Girls' Book of Friendship" by Gemma Reece and left a bookmark on the chapter where it talks about being bridesmaid. Once she unwrapped the gift I asked her to open the book where the bookmark was. I still remember that moment as it was very emotional and I am so very happy she said yes!

I'd love to hear how you have "proposed" or are you planning to propose to your bridesmaid/s, please leave a comment below.

Hope your day rocks!


No comments:

Post a Comment