Thursday 8 November 2012

RSVP idea: what we did for our wedding

In this post I wanted to share with you what my husband and me did in terms of RSVPs. I wanted something quite quirky and most of all interactive. Together we came up with this idea of a "fill in the blanks" postcard which we included in the invitation, pre-stamped, so all our guests had to do was to fill it in and send it back. If any of our wedding guests are reading, I hope you all had fun with that!

This is the blank copy of the RSVP:




I still remember how exciting it was every time we received an RSVP back and how much they made us laugh. Now I keep them all in a pretty photo album, ready to flick through them every time we feel like it.



Here are all the replies we received, all so original and funny!






















 Hope your day rocks!


No comments:

Post a Comment